Saturday, September 30, 2006

the renovation: heavenly bathtub

So in the end of the day I decided that while I had workers redoing my upartment might as well redo the bathroom. It meant living on the couch for an additional two months, but it was worthy, here are some picts:






the second to last one is the project that my friend mari and I did. here's how you do it: you take a photograph of the space you want to redo with your digital camera, you print it out, then you can use semitransparent paper to draw a version of the room and add things like the tub and the sink by hand, and if you want some color, then you take a photograph of that and you open it in photoshop, where you can add patterns (such as tiles) and try different color schemes... ta dah ! Some people go directly from the photograph into photoshop without passing through the drawing part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blinking, after the bathroom, now we would like to see all your appartament....for the people that don't live in Paris
so I waiting for some picturs...
kisses

ps: your blog is fantastique
ps2: I hope you appreciate my effort to write en english...