Monday, February 20, 2006

hitech wonders

so here I am, moving along the big highway in the sky... been talking more and more on skype to my friends near and far, actually for the moment I just write, the microphone is in one of the many unopened boxes adorning my apartment.... in some cases my friends talk and I write, it is a strange feeling, as if I had lost my voice, and I can't type nearly fast enough.

Last night I installed the tnt receiver on my computer, tnt is digital tv over ether, I can now watch tv on the computer, and it is of amazingly good quality, and full screen ! These kind of things can't stop amazing me.

OK, I admit it, I am a geek, a card carrying one at that (just got it in the mail from the french govt, I'll put up a picture of it as soon as I figure out how to transfer photographs from my new phone to the computer). Ah ! And this is another one ! My phone takes good quality pictures ! and it cost only 9 euros ! they throw technology at you these days, trying to convince you to use all the extra things you thought you could live without, but now that I can take pictures with my phone I want to send them too, and that costs extra...

next: how high tech helped my newbe house decorating efforts.....

No comments: